About the Culture Program
Culture—it is what brings us together. We are rafters, creekers, kayak fishermen and big-wave surfers. We are paddleboarders, whitewater canoeists, and canoe trippers. From all around the world and all walks of life, we share our special love for moving across lakes, rivers, and oceans under our own power. These nine films tell the stories of paddlers and all that paddling can mean to us.
Duration: 1 3/4 hours
- The Salad Days (12 min)
- (People) of Water (22 min)
- Dagger Presents: Women of Whitewater (4 min)
- Broken Body of Water (17 min)
- Balkan Rivers Tour 4 | Action for Wild Rivers (4 min)
- The Great Route (10 min)
- Banking on Bailey (10 min)
- Lawai'a, A Family Fishing Fable (6 min)
- The Long River Home (19 min)
Price: $15 USD |
10 day rental once you make your purchase.
Access this content and share the program with your entire household. Watch on your TV by using Chromecast or by connecting your computer to the TV using an HDMI cable.